“OK Mexican” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“OK Mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were seated quickly upstairs by the window. View was good. The service was quick and our drinks were kept full. Food was average Mexican. Nothing really bad, but nothing stood out as very good. I would probably give it a second chance the next time I am in town.

56% Recommend
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I've had better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

It was kind of late on a Sunday night and we ate there out of desperation. There was a funny smell to the place I guess you could say it smelled greasy. The food was O.K. can't say that it was great just below average. Good location and the service was good.

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Being a native of St. Augustine this is a horrible restaurant to eat at or visit. I've made several attempts to give this restaurant a chance but nothing has changed. The smell of bleach and dirty water will knock you out when you walk through the door. I have voiced my concerns to the staff everytime I've ate here and still no change in slow service, can salsa and bagged chips. The only change I saw was now you have to PAY for a refill of canned salsa and bagged chips. Really?? That will tell you they must be hurting for money or tips. Every dish I have had is cold no taste honestly Taco Bell is better.
My advice if you visiting my beautiful town of St. Augustine, go somewhere else to eat because there are so many other awesome restaurants to visit with a beautiful view.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Kennebunks, Maine
“So-So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Been here a few times now and it seems like it's losing quality. The food is OK, but the restaurant seems icky like they need to come though with bleach and give it a good cleansing. It's too bad because it's such a great spot.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazingly delicious food and fabulous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are visiting FL from MO. We found this restaurant using our noses.....literally we were driving with the windows down and had to stop at this restaurant because it smelled so good!! Maribell was our server and she was as sweet as apple pie. We sat outside on the balcony and the view of the lights on the water was beautiful. We had the fajitas with pork and the enchiladas and both were delicious and the portions were very generous. This gem is locally owned/operated and I highly recommend you try them. The restaurant is up a
flight of stairs but it's well worth the climb.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere