“Horrible food, good view” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #268 of 486 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Mexican
Tallahassee, Florida
“Horrible food, good view”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

The only positive thing about this restaurant is the amazing view of the bay and fort. The food was bland. I have never had to add salt to Mexican food before my visit to Acapulco. The food was also cold. If you are looking for a beautiful view I am sure there are much tastier places you can find it.

Visited April 2011

“Beautiful day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011 via mobile

Just had lunch @ Acapulco & what a beautiful day to enjoy, what I'd have to say, the best view in Saint Augustine. Food was good, as well as the service. The margaritas were fantastic. The margarita menu was very impressive & their bartender knows what he's doing. We walked out of the place a little sideways, ha! Overall a great experience & I'd definitely recommend the restaurant to others. A little touristy, but hey, what do you expect? It's Saint Augustine!

“My favorite place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011 via mobile

I Love this place!!! Awesome margaritas!!! Tasty guacamole!! I Love to Seat at the balcony where i can enjoy the view and also feel lije im in vacation!!! The stuff is very friendly and happy!!! Great place!! Chicken fajitas are a plus!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Enjoyed my visit!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

This place was very cool from the moment I walked in, the staff was very professional but at the same time relaxed and happy!! My dinner was great and whats to say about the margaritas, they are amazing!!! The view is wonderful and I would come back anytime!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Fabulous views and margaritas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

We went to eat at the Acapulco this past weekend for our anniversary and had a great time. We sat inside, upstairs near the bar and had a couple of margaritas and the Guacamole en Molcajete appetizer before our entrées. I must say we walked out very full and satisfied with the food and the service. Not to mention that the margaritas were delicious!!! The atmosphere is great and we will come back when we are in St. Augustine and feel like eating Mexican! Plus we saw they have some great deals and specials both for food and drinks!

• Visited January 2011