“Party On The Patio” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 508 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Party On The Patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

A big group of us stopped in at Harry's (most of us having been here before) on our way back north from a week or so on The Love Boat. It was a great experience, as usual. After having a few gallons of martinis at our hotel right down the block, we set up tables in the patio, ordered some more martinis, and had a great time. We could not have done that indoors... and I don't think that any of us had actually ever eaten indoors here before. If it were raining, well, I'd probably hit one of the other good places, probably Asian, also within walking distance of the hotel. The service was great, the drinks were just fine and the entertainment - a guitar-playing singer - was terrific. The food? Pretty darn good if you like New Orleans kinds of things... which I do. Maybe not as good as the best joint in the Big Easy, but you're not there, you know. I see that some of the review are mixed... but if you're with a bunch looking for a good time, you can do that at Harry's. If you want a nice romantic joint with haute cuisine, candlelight and a waiter hovering over you, maybe you won't be happy here. We all were very happy and we'd go back in a heart beat. Laissez les bons temps rouler, n'est pas?

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“FIrst time we went it was good, second time not so much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went here twice. The first time was excellent and the second time was mediocre, so I averaged the rating between the two. The food and service was much better the first time around. We did go later the second time - after 9pm so maybe that had something to do with it. Both times were this past weekend, so I guess it depends on which servers and cooks you get.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland Florida
“We didn't get to eat here!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I cannot tell you about the food this time, though in the past it was excellent. I brought a group in and offered to wait because of the early evening hour (five). The staff told me that though they couldn't tell me NOT to wait, they didn't plan to serve us for quite some time. The woman was kind of waspish and said she couldn't seat us. We went elsewhere. What a surprise. I've had better service there. I don't know if we'll try again or not.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We asked to be seated on the patio even though rain was threatening. Once we ordered, it took quite awhile for our food to arrive but there was a musician and the time passed pleasantly. My husband was drinking water and his glass was not refilled though a pitcher passed by numerous times. We gave up waiting to pay our bill to the waiter and finally went inside to pay.

Visited January 2013
Cary, north carolina
“PET FRIENDLY by the patio”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife ordered the Lousiana Combo, Red fish, Jambalaya and gumbo, the fish is good but the jambalaya and the gumbo is not as good as the original Lousiana taste.... definitely not even close to a jambalaya or gumbo, I ordered the mahi-mahi and a veggie side, I would say it ok.. we also ordered Calamari with fried green beans.. it was not as good as we have tasted other calamare's The best Calamare so far that we tasted is located in Cary/Apex North Carolina the restaurant name is Daniels and italian restaurant.. Overall review for Harry's Seafood.. average and over rated pricey in my opinion.. but love he restaurant for being a pet friendly restaurant.. ~ nic, rachel and branson our pet chihuahua from Cary, North Carolina

• Visited January 2013