“The worst dining experience...the owners son in law will be the downfall” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Spanky's Pizza House II

Ranked #373 of 485 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“The worst dining experience...the owners son in law will be the downfall”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

Ordered 3 sandwiches and 1 calzone...50 mins later still no food...my mother in law goes to the counter and asks how much longer? Josh the manager (nice kid) says not much longer...my MIL turns around and the bald guy cooking yells sarcasticly from the kitchen "listen lady were real busy, dominos can get you your food faster" the customers that were in the place had a look on their faces like " did he really just say that" Sorry but I'm a divisional manager of 110 stores it wasn't a poor experience because they were busy (only 10 customers for 4 employees) it was due to lack of organization, management and customer service

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Quality of food and service have fallen”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

We've been going to this restaurant for 8 years and it's been very good, but lately things have changed. The service is poor, you're lucky if the waitress refills your drinks. The food quality is no longer as good as it was. We had a pizza and the crust was cardboardy and there were very few toppings on what was supposed to be and italien deluxe. Last time were went here we swore we would never go back, but we did, and boy were we sorry. Guess it's time to find a new place to get our pizzas.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale
“Great entertainment watching the cook spin the pizzas.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011 via mobile

Enjoyed the good pizza and good service. Chef Ralph gives good tasting pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Repeat Customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

Just want to put in a good word for Spanky's... As a working single woman, I often don't want to go home to prepare a meal. So Spanky's comes into play. I've never been disappointed in anything I have ordered... from salads, to sandwiches, to meals, to pizza.
Whether I choose to eat in or get a to go, the service has been great and timely. I get a greeting when I go in and a "have a nice night" as I leave.
Would I recommend it to others?..... I already have.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

awesome staff,great family atmosphere,treated kids with crayons and books to color while we waited for our food ..very delicious dinner

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere