“Cool spot and great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 483 restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Continental
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Cool spot and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

They don't publicize it but they do offer dishes for kids. My daughter had a very fancy grilled cheese with fresh fruit and I had the delicious classic club. Great service!

Visited June 2013

88% Recommend
“Curry chicken sandwich & lentil soup!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I'd never eaten in the deep end of a pool before.
Great place, great service, great price and terrific flavor.
I'd def go back!

Visited June 2013
Liberty, SC
“Best Salad Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Everytime I go to the Alcazar, I have the East Meets West which is the best curried chicken salad your taste buds could ever want. It is on a bed of greens with seasonal fruit and veggies. Wonderful!!

Visited May 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
“What a great place to have lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you have never eaten lunch inside the empty swimming pool at the Alcazar, you must experience this. Absolutely stunning environment in an great historic hotel! Very reasonable price!

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Slow service!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

After touring Flagler college my husband and I were hungry. The tour guide at the college recommended this cafe. We came in and placed our order(the pesto chicken pizza for two). We waited.....and waited. The people that were eating when we came in left and another group came in, ordered and were served before our food came! We had to keep asking the waitress if our food was coming out. She kept saying "it's on it's way." I was so irritated by this point. It took the food an hour to get to us and to top it was lukewarm. The waitress said there was confusion in the kitchen. We ordered the special! How do you confuse your own culinary creations! I felt like I was on an episode of Hell's Kitchen and half expected to hear Gordon Ramsey himself yell "*iss off"! Needless to say the meal was free but my time is worth money. The time we wasted waiting for this mediocre pizza we could of walked back to flavors eatery and had a great meal with more time to see the city. Unless you want to waste your afternoon waiting for average food go somewhere else!

• Visited May 2013