“Soup's the thing” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Trufant, Michigan
“Soup's the thing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Fabulous beer cheese soup - best I've ever tasted!
Indoor and outdoor seating with views of Matanzas Bay.
Adjacent is a delightful wine tasting shop -Vino-Del-Grotto.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Northfield, MA
“Consistently wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We've been making A1A a regular stop on our annual FLA vacation and it never disappoints. There must have been three juicy ripe red tomatoes in my pasta dish. We all had a variety of chicken dishes and each was fresh, tasty and juicy--not easy to do with chicken. We serve food for a living and don't know how they do it for the prices they charge. So reasonable. Homemade root beer. Great views of the city from the New Orleans-style balcony seating. We just hope you'll bring back the bonniacho's some day! This is a busy restaurant-bar for sophisticated teens and adults. I wouldn't bring little kids here as it bustles and the staff move at a quick pace. Great place!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Cayman
“Worth trying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great location if staying in St Augustine historic district. Stop in for appetizers, a meal or just a great beer. Samples available which is great because their beer of the month sounded good, but after I sampled a few, I preferred another. Great soups, big portions - enough to share.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Not as good as I hoped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

They have craft beers and I have tried many, but their beers lacked taste. Food was a little pricey, but I was disappointed when I ordered the jambalaya said it came with white rice, but they brought it out with orzo - don't like pasta with cajun or creole food. The kobe sliders were ok and my husband had the mango BBQ chicken which was okay. Won't be back.

Visited April 2013
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Good food, service and view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We called in without reservations on a busy Friday evening. We chose to sit outside on the beautiful balcony upstairs overlooking the old town and bay.
We were given a pager and had a drink downstairs in the bar but only had to wait 5 minutes.
The view from our table was spectacular especially with a beautiful red sunset in the sky made this a special evening.
The good was good and served by a very helpful server. The beer was a credit to the brewery. I like real ale and this is good stuff!
All in all, a great experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Food