“YUMMY!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Belleview, Florida
“YUMMY!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have eaten twice here and the pizza is yummy!!! Funny..I found it on here the first time. The first time I got the slice called "garage can" pizza..I mean come on...with a name like that I had to try it. It was delicious. It had everything on it and u get a big slice. The second time I went I got the double cripsy extra cheese...OMG!!! I love my extra cheese pizza now and the bottom of the pizza is cripsy. And this was good. You can eat inside where its tiny or u can eat outside in the cove (i call it) or the upstairs deck. Both times me and my other half ate outside in the cove. It is a nice place. They have christmas lights lit up hanging above the picinic tables. Nice and cozy atomsphere. Try both slices of pizza dont be afraid of the name.

If you're looking for a good crispy pizza this is the place for you..try it..what have u got to lose!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

LaHave, Nova Scotia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

After being invited to try a sample of their delicious brick oven pizza as we were walking by in the afternoon, we decided to try Pizzalley's Chianti Room for dinner last evening. Are we ever glad we did! My husband and I shared an order of the bruschetta (yummy) while enjoying a glass of wine. I then ordered my own pasta creation, choosing from their wonderful selection of pastas, sauces, veggies and meats/seafoods. I had angel hair pasta with EVOO, spinach, artichokes, garlic and shrimp... it was fabulous! Pasta was cooked just perfectlly, and all the ingredients were fresh and tasty. The serving size was ample - I wasn't quite able to finish it. One note here, although there was a jar of parmesan on the table, I would have liked some fresh grated for my pasta. My husband ordered the Italian pot roast with mashed potatoes and vegetables, and it was the best he's ever tasted (including my own!) After tasting it myself, I had to agree. Also worth of mention are the delectable homemade bread sticks - nice crust on the outside and tender inside, with a very good olive oil to dip them in.

We absolutely loved the food at Pizzalley's Chianti room, and would definitely go back. This is not a quiet, intimate dining venue - the decor is cozy, but this place is BUSY and quite noisy. We didn't mind this at all, and it was fun watching the food being prepared in the open kitchen area. Give this place a try, you'll be glad you did!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ohio
“Great Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Whole pizza or by the slice - crispy bottom crust- salads - breadsticks!
Five of us enjoyed our lunch and would return again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palatka, Florida
“Good times revisited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had not been to this place in years...I was on St. George Street with a friend who had never eaten here. They were handing out hot fresh bites of pizza, even though we had just finished a meal at another local restaurant, I encouraged my friend to try it. He was hooked! The next time we were in town wondering what to eat, he suggested Pizzalley! Neither of us were disappointed. We ate on the deck of the full service restaurant. It goes without saying we ordered pizza...the ingredients were fresh, light sauce and the best pepperoni I have ever tasted! Server was attentive but not bothersome. Pizza arrived fairly quick and was hot. Prices are good, menu selections varied. we now have a new restaurant we love. We'll be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Destin, Florida
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Awesome pizza and drink deal. Top it with great service and you have a return customer!!! Free slice of pizza with 2 for 1 drinks in the Chianti Room.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere