“So delicious we went back the next night” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
“So delicious we went back the next night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful little restaurant. Chef Matt is amazing. We had dinner there on Tuesday night and was so impressed with the food and service we went back again tonight ! The hot Tuscan bread with the roasted garlic and oil are out of this world. The Dario pepper and carrot soup is to die for. I am not a meat eater but my son raved about the steak. I chose the mixed grill which had a small lobster tail, scallop, shrimp and fish of the day (flounder) which was grilled to perfection. The staff is outstanding. If you are in St Augustine, you must try Collage. Reservations are a must the place is very small

“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I travel all over the country and eat at the best restaurants in every major city...I now have a new favorite. The lobster Ravioli and goat cheese salad was unbelievable. Our waiter Sean was extremely friendly and made the night even more enjoyable. I'm only in St Augustine for a convention and I don't know when I'll make it back, but if I do, this will be my first stop.

“Romantic but yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Everyone, yes everyone suggested we go this fine restaurant and so we did
The staff couldn't have been nicer or more professional. But it was the food! We travel all over and the complete excellence of this meal was outstanding!
My dinner was seafood. I am still remove ring it with❤️
Do try this!!

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Worst restaurant we ate at in St. Augustine.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Worse meal that we have had in a long time. The vegetables were so full of oil that they were not eatable. Ordered vegs. Again with no oil and butter and they were just as bad. Seafood was pitiful. Will never eat there again. On the bright side, we ate at Cellar 6 and it was out of this world delicious. We ate dinner there two times in three days and the food and service were excellent both times.
Cellar 6 should be voted the #1 restaurant in St. Augustine...

Cambridge
“Expensive but worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Because the manager of the inn where we are staying and because it is rated #1 on TripAdvisor, we ate at Collage tonight. A+ service - friendly, good explanations and input on selections. Great setting and ambiance. Food presentation was excellent and so was the food. This is a sure winner.