“# 1 for a reason!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
“# 1 for a reason!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Excellent restaurant! We were welcomed warmly for dinner and seated promptly. The service was not intrusive but attentive and the waitress was knowledgable about wine. The lobster ravioli with a lobster tail on top was wonderful and so were the diver scallops. Great quality food in a warm, cozy atmosphere.

95% Recommend
Alabama, United States
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

A friend and I were here on a chilly night and were sat right by the fireplace (it's gas, but still made us feel cozy and warm). No full bar, but a nice wine menu. We had the Burratta appetizer, which was unusual but delicious, and I had the steak with truffle butter—there are no words to describe how amazing it was! My friend had lobster ravioli with a HUGE lobster tail on top and it was awesome. Great service and impeccable food.

Connecticut
“Nirvana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Yup, NIRVANA. I have dined all over the planet and this was only 45 minutes away. Who knew. We have walked past this restaurant dozens of times and just looked at it. The décor inside is warm, welcoming and cozy. The staff is warm, welcoming and knowledgable about the food AND the wine. Service was very professional without over reaching. The food was professionally prepared, executed with energy and plated with a very careful hand. We were a party of four with reservations for the wrong day and the wrong time. The hostess made adjustments without fanfare or drama and we were seated immediately. We each had different entrees; mixed grill, rack of lamb, veal and tile fish. No better have we had anywhere. The Escargot appetizer was excellent; lamb was cooked just right with a warm center; veal was in an exquisite sauce without being drowned and my tile fish was to die for. The bouganveilla dessert was shared and totally enjoyed. And lest I forget, the mango sorbet was a masterful touch just before the entrees were served. I can't forget the young lady who waited on us. She knew the food and when we ordered a pinot noir and I had a question about my selection compared to an alternative, she recommended a different pinot. She was right on the mark and we had a second bottle. Congratulations to her, to the hostess, to the chef and to the staff. And, we have reservations for New Years eve.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I had the filet with truffle butter and my husband had the pork chop. Both were delicious. The service was attentive and friendly. Highly reccomend

Visited January 2014
Colgate, Wisconsin
“The best food I've had in a long, long time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We won a sweepstakes from Sea Cuisine Seafood which included a seafood dinner at the restaurant of our choice and we did choose the right one. Absolutely everything was perfect, the service, the wine and above all, the delicious food. I had the Caeser Salad and Mixed Grill and my husband had the Soup du Jour and the Sea Scallops. We shared the Creme Brulee for dessert. Everything was cooked to perfection, including the creative vegetable sides and the bread, served with olive oil and roasted garlic heads. It was a memorable meal, all around.