“A refreshing choice” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
fl
“A refreshing choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

A charming restaurant in downtown St. Augustine. The food was delicious, the service impeccable, and the ambiance was lovely. The restaurant is small and the noise level was such that you could hear your conversation. We were with another couple, we were each celebrating an anniversary, without any advance notice, they brought us two desserts and the four of us were quite pleased.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
“Must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a great restaurant. I had lobster ravioli. The best I ever had. My wife had a mixed seafood plate. So so good. Service efficient and friendly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Long Island
“A Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had this restaurant mentioned to us by a local and were so happy that we made a reservation to dine there on Sunday evening. The setting was small and intimate and very attractive. The staff was attentive and very knowledgeable. The food was incredible! My wife and I had two different steak choices and my wife said it was one if not the best she had ever had! We will go again!!!

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Food, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a small, unique restaurant which has definitely found its identity, even in the challenging tourist-saturated environment of historic St. Augustine. It has a relaxed atmosphere, with just enough elegant touches to make the dining experience feel special.

Collage has a nice wine list, and a menu which offers enough variety without going too far.

My husband and I shared a nice Oregon Pinot, and the lamb "lollipop" appetizer. Truly, my only criticism of this restaurant is that the lamb was ever so slightly overcooked. It was still delicious, just not utterly perfect.

I had the duck duo--consisting of a pan-cooked breast, and some confit spanakopita--which was absolutely perfectly planned, prepared, and presented. My husband had a wonderfully cooked piece of cobia, which was one of the evening's specials. It was finished using coconut, which was delightful.

We finished our meal by sharing the double chocolate bread pudding. This is, as it sounds, an extremely rich dessert.

The service was helpful and friendly without being intrusive.

I highly recommend making reservations.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

One of the best meals I have had in St. Augustine. My husband had the lobster ravioli and I had steak. Both were delicious. Make reservations as it is small and fills up quickly.

Visited July 2013