“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Raintree Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 484 restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bernard Street
chicago,illinios
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great place. They have a shuttle service which we used. we sat outside very romantic. Food was good Our server was the best. Tipped the server more than the resturant added to our bill.

Visited October 2013

73% Recommend
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice Atmosphere, Poor Quality Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Have been to St.Augustine many times because our daughter goes to college there and have visited many of their wonderful restuarants in the city . We had not tried the Raintree yet. My daughter wanted to take a friend so my husband and I took them there for dinner. We ate outside in the lovely courtyard. But beyond that it was not a good experience for us. The food was just ok, highly over priced and service was mediocre. My daughter and I tried the snapper special ($26), we each had it prepared a different way, I did not want to say anything to spoil the evening but later we both said how bland and disappointed we were. My husband's dish was just ok as well. Her friend got the eggplant which she said was good, fairly safe. Of all the restuarants in St.Augustine we have tried this has been our least favorite for the price and quality of food.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Great Food for a Romantic Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I ate here for our first wedding anniversary dinner. The food was amazing, the restaurant will pick you up if you ask. I didn't know until after dinner but still a great feature available to you.

Visited October 2013
Suffolk, Virginia
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went to Raintree on our honeymoon to St. Augustine. The great experience began with Sage picking up us in the complimentary shuttle. She was very friendly and professional in taking us to the restaurant. Once there, Rachel made the night spectacular. Her recommendations on the food were superb. I had the filet and the wife had the filet capresse. Both dishes were outstanding. The steaks were prepared as requested and just great. This was one of the best meals we've had! Great job Raintree! Would highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ocala, Florida
“Our Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was so excited to try this restaurant on our last visit to St Augustine, having been craving Prime Rib and seeing reviews about it. We visited on a Wednesday evening, only to find out they only serve Prime Rib on Fri/Sat evenings. Guess I missed that memo. I requested White Zin (not a true wine connoisseur) and they did not have it. The website stated average price for the place was $$ however it definitely is at least $$$. Very pricey. They should not be technically listed as a steakhouse because the only steaks they serve are filet mignon, done about 3 or 4 different ways. I had the beef wellington. It was tasty, but under cooked and somewhat soggy; likely due to the mushroom pate inside. Largest filet is 9 oz. Very nice atmosphere. Like the patio seating however.

• Visited September 2013