“Great food and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Great food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

They offer a buffett our you can order off the menu. The waitress gave us a tour of the buffett and offered a sample of each item. We are both Shish-Kabob fans so we ended up ordering off the menu.
Both the chicken and beef Shish-Kabob's were excellent.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good food and super nice people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Food was very good! I had the buffet which had 2 vegetarian options as well as meat options. The dal was delicious! I also recommend their rice pudding and mango lassi!

Miami, Florida
“Very Nicely Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I are used to eating Indian food that is pretty good. We did not even know there was an Indian food restaurant in St Augustine. I saw the restaurant on line and decided to try it.

WOW... we were very surprised. It was some of the freshest Indian food I have had. Their buffet is limited but the food they include is fantastic! The restaurant is very clean which is important to me and decorated very nice. I recommend this place to anyone and we will certainly be back again very soon.

Ps, the owner and the staff were friendly, clean and had a great presence.
Thank you for the great experience.

Isela and David

Saint Augustine, FL
“Indian Food Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've eaten here several times prior and recently they began an Indian Food Buffet for lunch. Outstanding food! Flavorful and authentic. The restaurant is spotlessly clean and the owner and staff friendly.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Nice, clean, food is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Very nicely decorated on the inside. The food is good but not great and the owners are personable and provide good service.

Visited March 2014