“The best meal we had on vacation!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 483 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, serving the Saint Augustine, Vilano, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities. We try to offer no frills, just good fresh food, and a smile with service. We feel customers would agree that our staff is one of the best in the entire area. 180 Vilano has a little of everything for everyone young to old, serving locally/regionally now famous burgers, one of the areas finest pizzas, fresh local seafood and fish specials, homemade soups, and a lot more. We offer beer, wine, and homemade Sangria in addition to soft/hot beverages. Please stop by for a meal, and finish with a nice walk on the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at the end of the street...The best view of downtown Saint Augustine, a short sight away!
Newnan
“The best meal we had on vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Found this place from the reviews on here, and they weren't kidding! Seriously one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. I'd NEVER have found it....almost a hole in the wall, but the inside is so nice, and the staff so friendly!!! The food is totally fresh, nothing canned, didn't seem to be anything frozen, just delicious.

I had the garlic chicken mushroom pizza and it was drool-worthy! My friend had the stuffed spinach pizza and my bf had the burger sliders and they both said they were great. The lady beside us was visiting from Orlando, and said she'd come back just for the salmon she had, she raved on and on!

If I come back to this area, 180 Vilano Grill and Pizza will be my lunch & dinner choice!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013

“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We came upon this little restaurant by chance - just driving by and decided to give it a chance. The waitress said everything is good but recommended the burgers and their truffle fries. We ordered a variety of things and found everything to be quite good - but the fries were probably the least favorite of the group. Appetizers were very good, burgers good and pizza was good. Overall very happy with ourmeal and the friendly staff.

Visited October 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Excellent value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I read a review of this restaurant and decided to give it a try. It's tucked away on a quiet street in Vilano Beach past the big shopping center. The food was delicious and extremely affordable. I don't think we could have purchased the fresh fish and cooked it at home for the same price we had it here. We came back for a second try and again had wonderful fresh fish (sandwich and sliders) and excellent service. We will be back again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, Georgia
“The place for pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I were on vaction in St. Augustine. I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. We got the stuffed meat pizza. It was the best pizza we have had in any restaurant. Service was excellent. My wife and I will definitely dine at Vilano's the next time we are in the area. Go, enjoy. You will not be disappointed.

Springfield, Illinois
“great late arrival tip given by our inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

we arrived at hampton inn at about 8 pm. i asked the receptionist where to find a great, late meal. she suggested this place, and i am glad she did. the servers were polite and the food was amazing. they have a little of everything. our table alone, ordered a hamburger, fish sandwich, and pizza. i have to tell you, the pizza is awesome! i will have to return to this place next time i come to st. augustine! i will be coming back by the way! this town is awesome and i didn't get enough time here.