“Never seen my hometown like this before!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 132 Activities in Saint Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn how to take incredible photographs in beautiful downtown St. Augustine. Starting near the bayfront and ending at Flagler College, you will be guided by professional local photographers who will work with you to capture the unique vistas of downtown, while learning the historical facts and stories that accompany each location. This two-hour walking tour will insure that you will see, learn and photograph the best of the nation's Oldest City without spending an entire weekend searching for them on your own!
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Never seen my hometown like this before!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am a long time resident of St. Augustine and went on the photo tour. Not only did I learn a ton about my camera but I also learned to see the city in a better way. It is such a beautiful town and to be able to tour it with a pro was excellent. I recommend this to anyone, but especially those interested in photography. The pro photographer was able to give me a good deal of one on one instruction with MY camera. I got great shots.
When I travel, I will look for similar tours so that I can learn and get eth best shots of the town.

Visited December 2012
andy b, Owner at Shutterguide Tours, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Jim, It was great having you on the tour. Shutterguide is seeking to showcase beautiful St Augustine through the lens of photography. Its awesome how new perspective on some of the landmarks that a local drives by regularly can be fresh and exciting.. Thanks for taking a Shutterguide tour!