“Surf's Up” 5 of 5 stars

904-471-9463
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Surf Station is one of the largest surf shops on the Eastern Coast. We also do surfboard rentals, surf lessons, and a summer surf camp which continuously gets voted best in Saint Augustine year after year. We have a large online presence selling surfboards all over the world and the Surf Station is also home to the Girl Next Door, the only all girls Surf Shop. Located right next to the Alligator Farm in Saint Augustine, the Surf Station is definitely a site to see!
Houston,TX
10 attraction reviews
“Surf's Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

We went there to buy a surf board for my husband's bday. It's been awhile since he has surfed, but being the combat diver, he needed a surfboard. I wish I could remember the guys name who helped us. He was very helpful without telling us or making us feel that we were rookies.... I appreciated that. Anyway, he had this handy app that measured your height and weight and told you what size surfboard would be the most appropriate. Once we had that info, he suggested a moderately priced, USED, rookie board. I, being the frugal shopper that I am, was elated. Also, the used board he suggested was a good named brand that I had read about. It had been refurbished and waxed and looked ready to hit the beach. My husband was happy and has enjoyed his board so much he wants to go back and buy one for my daughter and take surf lessons with her. Definitely recommend this surf shop.

Visited September 2014

Dallas, Georgia
25 attraction reviews
“Way more than I expected!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

I found this place on Facebook and had been following them for over a year or more before I was able to finally get to see the place in person. I was not disappointed! The guys there were amazing and very helpful! My sons were more interested in the stickers and after they picked out a few the staff threw in some free ones. They also recommended some great places to surf, eat and relax while the sun went down! My youngest son picked out a skimboard and they threw in a free bar of wax. Very nice guys and will definitely get my business next time I'm in town!

Visited September 2014
“Paddle Board cover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Helped fit my new Board with a new cover and attached my fins for me! Went above and beyond! Friendly Staff and great Customer Service!

Saint Augustine, Florida
21 attraction reviews
“Best surf beach store in St. Augustine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Everyone is so friendly there. We regularly shop here for all our needs.....skateboards, surf, cool clothing. They are awesome supporters of the community. They support the skatepark and work with the honor roll program for the local schools.

Visited August 2014
Kuwait
22 attraction reviews
“SUP and surf lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We rented a SUP board for our first experience, two weeks later we came back for surf lessons. The staff is friendly and willing to answer your questions, even the seemingly obvious ones. They told us best place to use the SUP board and the price was reasonable compared to other shops. The day my husband and son received surf lessons was another great experience. The instructor Eric was knowledgeable, friendly and patient with them and our son caught on fast. We will most definitely be back for future rentals, lessons and eventually a purchase.

Visited July 2014