“Segway tour: If I can do it you can do it!” 5 of 5 stars

904-547-2074
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: St Augustine BIke Rentals is your one stop shop for Segway Tours, Pedicab Tours, Scooter and Bike Rentals. Best way to see our beautiful city up close and personal
“Segway tour: If I can do it you can do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I am 65 years young! I enjoyed my Segway tour. It was fun and at the same time educational and informative. I learned so much about the city that I did not know. It was also great to be able to see all of the little areas that you don't normally see.

Visited January 2014

“The best time!!! Our 15 year old loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We brought our daughter and her best friend for her 15th birthday to ride Segways. . John L was our guide. My husband and I have rented Segways before in Atlanta but the girls didn't weigh enough (<100lbs) so they couldn't go. John spent a lot of time making the girls feel comfortable before we hit the streets. We took mostly back roads and saw sights we would have never found on our own. He was knowledgable about the history of the buildings and town yet entertaining for the kids. He stopped several times and insisted on taking pics for us. We bought groupon tickets which made the trip 200 dollars cheaper than the other Segway company plus the trip was 30-45 minutes longer!! Awesome time!! Just DO IT!!

Visited June 2014
St. Marys, Georgia
“Scoot Coupe tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The coupe for two was an excellent easy for us to revisit downtown St Augustine. We have been visiting for many years but never tried the scooters. The coupe was awesome and allowed my wife to enjoy the sights while I drove. I also enjoyed the sights, but at my pace. Steering a three wheel vehicle was a challenge the first ten minutes. Next time I will use more sunscreen. Overall a great experience. My wife is already planning our next excursion.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great time and totally worth it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have been to St. Augustine before, but this was a great way to see the city and have a blast! John H was an awesome guide!!! The price was great and parking was super easy. We would highly recommend this company.

Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
“Love Segway Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

My wife and I have taken 3 Segway tours in other locations prior to this tour in St. Augustine and were very impressed with our guide, Corley Chapman, and the tour itself. There was one other couple on the tour with us. Corley's route covered Flagler College, Lightner Museum, the Presbyterian Church, the Huguenot cemetery, the city gates and more. Corley filled us in on St Augs history but also gave us a 'behind the scenes' look at some of the iconic characters like Flagler. Corley had a great sense of humor with many a joke or pun. Corley also allowed us an opportunity to put the Segway through its paces in an vacant parking lot. What fun!
Something we've never done before on a Seway tour was to be asked if we wanted to stop for a drink. The four of us took Corley up on this. We enjoyed a drink at an Irish Pub that had a great view of Matanzas Bay. We highly recommend this tour.\

See our review of the St. George Inn.

Visited May 2014