“Surprised how good the food was.” 5 of 5 stars

904-825-0950
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Lake City, Fl
“Surprised how good the food was.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I choose to eat her due to a restaurant.com certificate. I was in St Augustine on vacation and was looking to save a little bit of money and their menu sounded interesting. I was there with my parents.
We chose to split the chicken nachos as a starter. I have to tell you they were really good and the chips were thin and very lite.
I chose to have a daily special. It was roast turkey mashed potatoes and a side for 5.99. The food was really good.
My mother had the pork chops and my dad had the fish. We were all very pleased with Sluggers. We all said we would come back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Airdrie, United Kingdom
“sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

this is a small sports bar which serves snacks with a very friendly staff it is part of the RAMMADA HOTEL

Visited September 2012