“A Coffee Lovers Delight!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Australian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Miami, Florida
“A Coffee Lovers Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Can coffee really be this good? Yes!
My boyfriend and I stopped in here on our last day in St. Augustine before hitting the road and my only regret is not having stopped in sooner. I ordered a soy salted caramel latte and a muffin and both were delicious. I had to wait a bit for my beverage (but not any longer than I've had to wait any given day at my local S*******s) and it was well worth it. The server was apologetic for the slight delay but he need not have been-- it was well worth it! My boyfriend, a non-coffee drinker [gasps!], even had a sip and was surprised to find how much he enjoyed it. It was sweet, indulgent, and aromatic, I loved it and will definitely visit again sometime! Do make this place a must in St. Augustine, I could see why they're so highly rated.

93% Recommend
Canaan, New Hampshire
“Outstanding beverages and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The coffee and fruit frappes are fantastic. The service is first-rate. We went here two days in a row and may go back again! LOVE IT!

Visited August 2013
“A Piece of Australian in St Augustine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The meat pie was excellent and hit the spot! Kookaburra has a great location and their drinks and good were very tasty. The atmosphere and customer service was amazing. Totally recommend it!

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Delicious Smooth Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Simply put, this place makes a great cup of coffee. Their coffee has a much smoother, mellow taste when compared to some other chains. My suggestion would be to try the Salted Caramel latte, you won't be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Virginia
“Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Best latte ever - forget Starbucks. All organic. Great people! Gave us awesome restaurant suggestions to enjoy during our stay. Went back the same day.

• Visited July 2013