“Great tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 132 Activities in Saint Augustine
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Saint Augustine's Greatest Horse Drawn Carriage Tours, come ride with our fantastic horses and professional drivers. We guarantee a fun, memorable and historic tour through the nation's oldest city. Private and group tours, engagement and weddings available.
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We took a ride with Cinnamon and Cody the tour was awesome. We heard all kinds of history including some of the odder stuff you just don't hear anywhere else.

Visited July 2013

Orange Park, Florida
“Wonderful and a lot of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We really enjoyed our carriage ride through St. Augustine . We learned a lot and had a great time. We have been coming to St. Augustine for years, and knew some of the history. Our driver Bobby has a way of sharing the history and making it fun. Next time we bring family into town we will use southern carriages again. The best tour we have taken in St. Augustine and we have been on a lot. We loved our horse Chief he was great also.

Visited April 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“The best Carraige tour that is in St. Augustine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Bobby is on to something. He really knows how to personalize a groups tour. Highly recommend this tour. Great value and great fun.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“This tour was awsome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Bobby was my guide the experience was enchanting my wife and I never had a more romantic ride . The horse was beautiful and it was the highlight of my night .

Visited January 2013
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“ASL Tour - I was so happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

These nice carriage people not only took me all around St. Augustine which I live south of, but they also give ASL tours to people visiting the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind. Best tour I've ever taken, nicest folks I've ever toured with!

Visited September 2012