“Adult Popsicles” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 483 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Eclectic, Healthy, Ice Cream
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Hyppo Café is St. Augustine's spot for Bold Bean espresso, fresh original sandwiches, cold drip coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice, Hugo's muffins, agave sodas, a full range of delightful confections from Bon Ami, and of course our acclaimed gourmet popsicles... made with fresh whole fruits and herbs and lovingly frozen by our first rate popsicologists.
Walkersville, Maryland
“Adult Popsicles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Wow, we happened to walk by this small place on Tree Blvd and were surprised to see homemade popsicles. Of course we (5) of us had to stop and each get one and we were not disappointed. They were delicious. We didn't have any food so cant review that but the popsicles on a hot day are so good. Stop and try.

• Visited June 2013

“Delightfully different java house with gourmet popsicles in fulltime production in the kitchen.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Hyppo is a large, airy, very low-keyed specialty roasted coffee establishment with a simple menu based on fresh ingredients. Breakfast egg options are delicious & healthy; lunch menu is a nice selection of All American favorites except they taste far superior than other comparable cafes. Again, the emphasis is on Fresh!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Mixed review...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I do not agree.
This is probably my favorite sandwich shop in town. I like the unique flavor combinations. I enjoy the cucumber infused water. I love the creative flavors of popsicles (especially dipped in chocolate).
My husband likes thicker sandwiches with traditional toppings, non-flavored water and doesn't like popsicles (he did enjoy his cookie). So I guess this will be somewhere I eat with friends! :)

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
So Ponte Vedra Bch
“Blah”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Service was less than helpful. Basically you are on your own after you place an order. The atmosphere is like a living room, most seats taking up space with a person using a computer and 1 drink taking up space for hours. I do like to spend money, especially on expensive sandwichs and have to hunt down a seat. Food was bland at best and skimpy on the fillings.Not one person ever asked us if everything was ok, we had to run up to counter several times for condiments ect. Not worth the visit unless you want a free seat to use your laptop.

Visited February 2013
st. augustine, fl
“Lovely lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try it and it proved to be a nice lunch. Small menu, which I like. A convenient location too. The turkey, avocado and bacon sandwich was really tasty. We will go back.

• Visited April 2013