“Night of Lights tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 132 Activities in Saint Augustine
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Sunset B.Y.O.B boat trips Thursday-Sundays for adults age 21 and older.
Jacksonville, Fl
9 attraction reviews
“Night of Lights tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 NEW

My friend & I did the 7:30pm Groupon Night of Lights tour on 12/13/14 and had a very good time. We took advantage of the 15% boarding pass discount at Kingfish Grill for dinner. The captain was very friendly and quick witted. It was a chilly night, so we bundled up and they also provided blankets. They also sent an email that morning advising heavy traffic in the area the previous weekend and to take that into account, which I did and it paid off. The tour lasted an hour and took us to the bay right off downtown St. Augustine, which looked spectacular all lit up. The boat was comfortable, held about 30 people, with long cushioned bench type seats and a bathroom in the stern. Christmas music was playing and festive lighting overhead. Alcohol was allowed onboard but could only be consumed once we left the dock. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

9 attraction reviews
“Nice Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014 NEW

The trip was exactly as promised. Easy boarding. Went out on time,Nice Capt.and pleasant first mate. Boat was comfortable. Even had blankets available (it was cold that night) a nice touch.Location and dock were easy to find with a nice restaurant right there. Do it !

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Night of Lights tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

I have not lived in the area long, and had yet to experience the famed Night of Lights. We had taken a Jax Water Tour Dolphin Safari with my two young sons over the summer, and that was phenomenal. When I found out about this experience I was looking forward to it. DO NOT SHOW UP LATE OR YOU WILL CERTAINLY MISS THE BOAT- they left on time unfortunately for anyone stuck in traffic!! The captain and crew do a great job of welcoming passengers and entertaining them. The calypso Christmas music was not quite my style but I suppose it goes along with a tropical Florida Christmas-y vibe. I would not recommend bringing little ones; it's not prohibited but I am a nervous mom and I don't think they enjoyed it due to their height and being able to see over the side of the boat safely. The blankets and hot cider were a nice touch, hot cocoa would've been better but I'm sure messier as well. The length was a good amount and it went by quickly, I would recommend for couples and to those who have been to the lights but don't want to sit in that ridiculous traffic!

Greenville, Ohio, United States
“Nights of Lights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

The captain was so funny, wonderful and kept us entertained. It was a little chilly and the offering of blankets definitely helped!!! The tour was beautiful. Bring your drinks and just relax!!!

Visited November 2014
Saint Augustine, Florida
“St. Augustine Nights of Lights is AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

Capt. Brooks and his tour of the St Augustine Christmas lights is Amazing. A trip that will add too or just flat out make your Holiday Season special. We had blankets that were provided by the crew along with hot apple cider and holiday music. The captains sense of humor and stories about the sites we were viewing made the experience all the better. Thanks guys!!!