We had a room overlooking the harbor. What a great view! Unfortunately the room smelled of mold. The smell was pretty bad. My husband said it was as if the carpet had gotten wet, but was never dried properly. Other than that the room was comfortable. The shower (no tub) was very narrow. I thought I heard my husband rip out the doors when he was maneuvering in there. The breakfasts at Fish Tales were decent; definitely better than the breakfasts at most hotels. Sheets weren't changed in the four days, three nights we were there. The bed was pretty much made and the bathroom was given a quick once over each day. It's a quiet hotel, but you can hear doors closing and other noises outside. I guess we just expected more for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hotel At Camachee Harbor
- At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Camachee Harbor offers spectacular sunset and sunrise views from all 19 of our room's private balconies. Come and relax while enjoying Intracoastal, marina or garden views from our spacious and beautifully decorated units. We are conveniently located one mile north of historic downtown and half a mile from Florida's beautiful beaches. Come visit us to experience North Florida's laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Camachee Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.