We stayed in Unit 10 which had a wrap-around lanai with excellent views of the harbor and Yacht Club. After a long day of sightseeing, it was an extremely pleasant experience to relax on the lanai and enjoy the activities in the harbor. I love their website where I was able to choose the room we wanted and they even had a outside lockbox to be used for late arrivals. The hotel personnel were helpful with every little detail and made out experience delightful. Complementary breakfast was served next door at Fish Tales. The location is very close to downtown with all its attractions. I will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Hotel At Camachee Harbor
- At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Camachee Harbor offers spectacular sunset and sunrise views from all 19 of our room's private balconies. Come and relax while enjoying Intracoastal, marina or garden views from our spacious and beautifully decorated units. We are conveniently located one mile north of historic downtown and half a mile from Florida's beautiful beaches. Come visit us to experience North Florida's laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn at Camachee Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.