We ended up in room number #24 which had a lovely view of the marina , as well as a jacuzzi tub in the room. The outdoor balcony was a wonderful place for me to paint, en plein air, shielded from the sun. We had originally chosen a different room and when we saw it we asked to move. The management was kind enough to accommodate us and we were very happy with the new room. We have stayed in St. Augustine many times, always in the historic district at a B&B. This Inn on Camachee Island offered a nice respite from all the traffic and lack of parking in historic downtown St. Augustine, yet we were able to get downtown in only 5 minutes when we wanted to. Best of all worlds, in my opinion.If you want antiques and a step up bed, this place is not for you, but I loved it! Comfortable, clean, and convenient, and just a 5 minute drive from my favorite restaurant, The Reef, on Vilano Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Hotel At Camachee Harbor
- At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Camachee Harbor offers spectacular sunset and sunrise views from all 19 of our room's private balconies. Come and relax while enjoying Intracoastal, marina or garden views from our spacious and beautifully decorated units. We are conveniently located one mile north of historic downtown and half a mile from Florida's beautiful beaches. Come visit us to experience North Florida's laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn at Camachee Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.