We hit the hotel hard because we were in town during the middle of an apparent festival, so we were raped according to the price, it was $90 (with a government discount) a night and the quality was terrible. The room smelled of mold and scum, the bathroom was crowded and completely filthy. On the back of the bathroom door, the word "crap" was carved, I must say it was very appropriate to the room. The only thing nice was the pool. I will never again in my life stay at an "America's Best Value Inn". Apparently, pets are allowed, I wouldn't take them, they may adopt a few fleas.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Saint Augustine i-95 Hotel
- Travelodge Saint Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Econo Lodge Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Econo Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.