“Great lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I were out for a ride along A1A and decided to stop to have some lunch. We came upon Paula's and decided to stop because they had outside dining. We had our two chihuahuas with us and when we pulled into the parking area saw two tables occupied by people with dogs, this made up our minds. I ordered the Greek salad with the grilled shrimp, it was the best salad I had eaten in a long time. The shrimp were large and they did not skimp on them. My husband enjoyed a bowl of chili with chips.

The server apologized for the wait and told us they were short handed that day. I didn't feel we had to wait too long, it was a lovely day and they had music playing. We sat and enjoyed the air and the misic. We will be going back next time for dinner.

• Visited April 2013

Saint Augustine, Florida
“want a beachy grill...with all the ambiance...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

beach grill food with great feel. outdoor seating and bar along with the same inside. The fried pickes are the best!

Visited March 2013
Lake City, Florida
“Upon Further Review...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I reviewed this restaurant several month ago and gave it four stars and an intention to return for further review. Recently, we had planned to dine at the nearby South Beach Grill, but encountered a wait that was to be in excess of 30 minutes. We opted to walk to the nearby Paula's. Paula's was not at all crowded which was unusual considering the the wait at the nearby South Beach. This was an indicator of things to come. Our food was not very good. It was strangely and overly flavored in one case and the other entree was bland. The service was acceptable.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Palatka, Florida
“UNBELIEVABLE burgers and seafood!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Went to this place while we were on vacation this christmas. There were 9 of us so we ordered almost one of everything on the menu...the food was EXCELLENT! Best restaurant burger I have had in a long time, and my wife's coconut shrimp was the best in St Augustine! Reasonably priced and the waiter we had was really on his game...told us jokes and made us really enjoy the time we spent there...we will DEFINITELY come back here again!

• Visited December 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
“great place me and family loved it!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

loved location right on beach me and the wife had burgers and hands down the best burgers we have ever had. also had the coconut shrimp which was delicous no complaints about anything. service was great! price was great! location great! size of order more then enough, but the best thing of all was my children had a great time which of course is priceless :):):)

• Visited October 2012