We were in St. Augustine for Memorial day weekend. We did not want to spend a fortune on a room. Started looking for a decent priced room @ the beach. Could not believe the prices some of these places were charging. Absolutely ridiculous. The later it got, there were no vacancies, ended up here on N. US1. Was the only reasonable priced place, and he only had two rooms left. At this point i was ready for anything had been looking for 2 hours. Could tell it was an older motel. Had to have a smoking room, only thing available. I smoke just not inside. Room needed airing out bad... Could tell housekeeping wasn't great. Went and bought a candle.. bed was comfortable, didnt see any bugs. All in All was peaceful & quiet.( Better than sleeping 2 nights in my vehicle.) Manager was extremely nice. Was cleaner than the Scottish Inn (lions inn) over on Anastasia. The remodel sign is out front... a bit misleading.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine Hotel
- Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Saint Augustine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.