“Best BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Best BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good BBQ, parking, music. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a family friendly restaurant in the downtown area, also at night it is a good hang out (full bar).

Visited June 2013

“This place is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My gf and I hit this place 2 days in a row for lunch. It's nice to go somewhere and they recognize that your a Vegan. The food was great and the staff is very friendly. I can really see this place expanding with more seating in the future. I will def be returning here when I go back to St. Augustine. Awesome food with awesome prices. I nice little beer selection too. Being a surfer I really felt at home at Mojo!

Visited July 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Laid back place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

i have been going there recently and picking up a couple of beef tacos almost every other day.
i like the place..not much to get excited about but like the food and laid back style.
might not be for everyone the first time i did not think much of it but the 2nd time i found what i liked on menu and go there all the time. They only take cash..atm there if needed.
Thank i will go over there for lunch today.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Smyrna Beach
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I had the fish tacos (Mahi) while my wife had the chicken tacos. cold corona for both us us. Both were great. Service with a smile. Will return on our next visit to St Augustine.

Outdoor dining is perfect for a sunny day in Florida. We rode our bicycles.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good and affordable BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have eaten here on two occasions and on both we left satisfied. They have outside seating that is barely covered by umbrellas so I would only sit there at night. Inside the place is much bigger than it seems from the outside. The bar and dining area are separate which I like very much. The food offered was good smoked BBQ, with I would say the exception of the brisket which tends to be a bit dry for my taste. The pork, chicken, sausage, and wings are all good though. They also offer a variety of different sauces on the table so that you can customize your food to your taste. The food is also affordable considering the area. I will go again.

Visited March 2013