“This was an awesome experience & unique surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Update attraction details
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“This was an awesome experience & unique surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I had never ridden in a helicopter before! This was just an awesome experience! Our guide was very through explaining everything, which I greatly appreciated since I only found out about the helicopter ride as we were pulling into the parking lot! I couldn't believe the view! Simply gorgeous! We were so high up that the houses & pools looked like different colored match boxes. The Alligator Farm was my favorite arial view! The speckles of the white egrets amoungts the sea of green trees was breath taking! I have recommended this trip to everyone. It is very affordable! We are planning on going again next year for longer!

Richmond, Virginia
“Sunset helicopter ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We truly enjoyed our helicopter ride with Melody. The flight was short, but she gave us a great aerial view of the old city and the coastline. It was well worth the money and something we will never forget.

Visited April 2012
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing adventure !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

We were looking for something unique, this was just the trip. The tour guide was so kind and informative. The trip was quick (about 15 minutes total) and we chose the tour that flew over the downtown area. The trip is short and may not seem worth the price but that is far from the truth. it was mine and my husbands first time on a helicopter and it was amazing, a must do !!!! A great expirience and different from the everyday walking tour of St. Augustine !!! Loved it sooooo Much !!!

Visited February 2012