“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 483 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: This is a wonderful new restaurant offering an exciting menu made of entirely local produce, meats and fish. (formerly Opus 39 was in this spot).
Saint Augustine
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We are St. Augustine residents and I hate to say this was our first experience at this restaurant. It will certainly not be our last! For lunch, the two of us split the datil pepper bar-b-q pork sandwich, which came with a side salad. Both were fabulous, with layers of flavors we enjoy. The salad dressing, a vinagrette of some kind, was the best I've ever had and the sandwich was outstanding. The portions are quite large, so splitting was the way to go for us. We also each had a glass of wine, which can only be obtained at the bar, since the restaurant is too close to the nearest church. Cute! I wish they'd add a reasonably priced Pinot Grigio but that is truly my only complaint. The atmosphere is funky and fun. The server was good. We will soon be back to try another interesting offereing from the menu.

“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

A neat little place with very unique food choices. Everything we ate was delicious. I had a chicken burrito and my wife had the vegetarian burger. We shared a slice of peach tart for dessert. The food was definetly enough to fill us up. I was a bit turned off by the $6 for a slice of peach tart, but then again, with everything so fresh and local I guess it makes sense. Definetly worth a visit!

Minnesota
“Interestingly delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for gluten free options for my daughter and stumbled across this place. It was probably one of THE best finds on our trip to St. Augustine. The decor and surroundings were fun and quaint. It kind of had a feeling like you were going to a tea party. I wafted between the mahi mahi stacked on cornbread and their chicken n waffles. I opted with the latter and was not disappointed. My husband got the Mahi Mahi and I could've devoured that as well. Both dishes were beautifully prepared and an absolute delight to indulge in. And my daughter was able to enjoy her burger on gluten free bread while my other daughter received a regular bun so it was a definite win for both kids. If you're looking for food that is local, eclectic, delicious and nothing like you would find in a chain, then you must dine here!

Tampa, Florida
“Amazing lunch place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped by this restaurant on our way home to Tampa. The sandwiches we had were tasty and very unique. We will be heading back the next time we are on the Atlantic coast.

Tampa, Florida
“Outstanding Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wow!!!!! That's about all that need be said about the food here. Embrace your inner bohemian foodie and make this place a must stop.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere