“A 'spirited' tour in America's oldest city...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Haunted Pub Tour

Haunted Pub Tour
162 St. George Street, Ste 19, inside Heritage Walk Mall at Beerhammer's, Saint Augustine, FL 32084
904-824-8840
Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 132 Activities in Saint Augustine
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready to Face the Spirits! Your ghost/pub guide will spin the intoxicating tales while you enjoy the ales or other beverages at about 4 old haunts. You spend about 30 to 40 minutes in each pub so that you have time to soak up your favorite drink, the stories and the ghostly atmosphere before you'll step outside for a refreshing easy stroll to the next pub.
Noblesville, Indiana
“A 'spirited' tour in America's oldest city...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

St. Augustine, FL, is the oldest city in the U.S., and no doubt full of spirits -- as well as spirits of another kind. The haunted pub tour my wife and I took was fun and spooky, and it didn't hurt that it took place in one of the coolest cities in Florida. Recommended for adults if you don't mind staying up late and hearing ghost stories.

osteen
“I had a lot of fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

The last to pubs we stoped at was my favorite. The tour guide did a great job. I went with a group of 12 people from my work. Take a camera. Wear good walking shoes. Go in a big group from you work or friend you hang out with. Make sure to bring your drivers id.

Jacksonville, Fl.
“A really great Fun Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

I really enjoyed listening to Ty tell us the ghost stories at the diifferent pubs!
Would love to go through the tour again!
Got meet and mingle with a lot of nice people!

Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“I would do it again in a heartbeat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

I was intrigued to find out about spirits still haunting the oldest city in the states, and was pleased the pub tour was an option. Grace was our guide through the town; she had so many interesting events to tell us about. The only problem was once it ended, I wanted to know more. Thanks for the good times!

Miami, Florida
“Great way to get to know the city's pubs while hunting down ghosts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

Our tour guide really enjoyed telling the ghost stories which made the tour that much more fun. The idea of a pub crawl rather than just walking through the city is a much more entertaining way to get to know the city. There are drink specials for those on the tour at each stop and the bartenders are all very nice and take care of you quickly. I would definitely recommend this for beer drinkers especially.