“Food is fantastic, what a great find in this area..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Benedetto's Italian Caffe

Casa Benedetto's Italian Caffe
165 Vilano Road, Now Located in Vilano Beach Section of St. Augustine, Saint Augustine, FL 32084
+1 904-471-5999
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casa Benedetto's is a family owned restaurant featuring authentic Sicilian homestyle cooking. We come from a long line of talented cooks who believe that the best food comes from using the freshest best ingredients available prepared with love and attention to detail.We pride ourselves in keeping alive the traditional "holiday foods" we grew up with that not many care to take the time & trouble to prepare from scratch in our busy modern world. Casa Benedetto's is open for lunch and dinner Monday thru Saturday We always have Sinatra singing in the background, fresh linens on the tables& candlelight in the evenings. Our staff is trained to make your visit a pleasant one and we strive to meet all special dietary needs or favorite dishes that may be missing from our menu that you desire Gluten free meals are always available.We are currently accepting cash or debit for payment in an effort to keep our prices competitive. We are closed on Sundays but do open for Easter Sunday and Mother's Day Sunday.
“Food is fantastic, what a great find in this area..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is quite a little gem. The food was awesome, the wine was very nice and reasonably priced, and our server, Mareka, was a pro. We've driven by here so many times, I'm so glad we went in. We can't wait to go back, Yum.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Good food and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nice pasta specials. Great rum cake for desert. Generous servings of wine.

Charming atmosphere. Very relaxing...feels like you are right at home.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Whenever we come to St. Augustine, we always visit Casa Benedetto's. The food is always delicious! Robyn & Jay are always friendly and hospitable and they make us feel welcome, just as if we are in their home. Josephine, our server, was great...very attentive & friendly. On Thursday, August 22nd, my husband had Chicken Marsala and he thought it was the best he's ever had. I had Shrimp Marinara over Linguini, which is not on the menu, but they made it and it was absolutely delicious. On a previous visit, I had Straciatelli Soup (tastes like my grandmother's), which they did not have that evening. When I mentioned it to Robyn, she said she would make it for me on Saturday. We returned on Saturday, August 24th, with several friends for dinner. Once again, they outdid themselves. We all had amazing dinners, and, of course, a great time! We can't wait for our next trip to St. Augustine. Thanks again, Robyn & Jay.

“Enjoyable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Had it not been for Trip Advisor, I would have not found this great little restaurant. I was greeted while walking up the deck and was made to feel so very welcome! Being a solo diner sometimes that is so lacking...thanks for that. Service was spot on and if you didn't see something on the menu this great place went out of their way to prepare it for you! Great experience

Visited August 2013
Denver, North Carolina
“Authentic Sicilian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Normally I do not go out to an Italian restaurant since I love to cook Italian food. So I was not expecting much when we went. The food was authentic home style Sicilian food that I enjoyed thoroughly, it was served European Style meaning courses at a leisure pace with time to sip wine in-between courses. We felt so relaxed and enjoyed the food not rushed like at most restaurants that want to seat as many people as possible. This is a small quaint restaurant that treats its customers like part of the family and goes out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your meal. I watched the owner go from table to table and make conversation with all of his guests...and make sure they enjoyed the food...so nice would visit again and recommend to all who enjoy a nice relaxing atmosphere with authentic sicilian dishes. This was real Italian food!