“Great find. Great value.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Great find. Great value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We have a condo in St. Augustine and try to eat at a few new restaurants each trip in addition to our staples. We would never have eaten here if we hadn't seen it's reviews on Tripadvisor. Difficult to find location. Prices very reasonable, menu creative. Try the island bowl or upside down chicken pot pie.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Worlds most famous beach
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Only came here because of Trip Advisor reviews.. What a cool place! It is a little hard to find at night.. Definitely a unique experience. Setting in the living room of an old house, we had the most friendly, knowledgeable server. She recommended house favorites and everything we had was fantastic! Just try it!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went here for the first time while visiting some friends. I was skeptical, as many reviewers seem to be. But I was surprised, too! The food was great, (I had the Jerk Chicken Press)! I will surely be back as often as I can whenever I visit St. Augustine! Especially because it wasn't very expensive at all!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Found this unique little restaurant several months ago and have been back several times. The food is always good and the service is always excellent. The Wet Burrito is a monster! I also love the Avocado Tacos and beans and rice. My son is a fan of the kids cheese pizza and my wife loves the nachos. We almost never finish because it's a lot of food and we always try to save room for the mud pie for dessert. All this without spending a lot is perfect in this day and age. You won't be disappointed!

Saint Augustine, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD, AWESOME OVERALL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here, and it was awesome. I had the Thai Peanut salad, and substituted mahi instead of the chicken. It was wonderful, full of fresh flavors, and the dressing is to die for!! My husband had the wet burrito with jerfk chicken. It was HUGE! Covered in a red chili sauce, he didn't make it half way through(lunch for tomorrow!). Our waitress was super friendly and very polite. This is our new favorite spot for a good bite!!

• Visited November 2012