“Excellent Restaurant tucked away in an Little Alley!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Tapas, American, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business, Bar scene, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Excellent Restaurant tucked away in an Little Alley!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very contemporary and super clean restaurant with great live music. Atmosphere was very nice with a lot of lit candles. Had the Chilean sea bass which was cooked perfectly. Great Martinis!! All waitresses were very nice, ask for Lauren she was very pleasant with a great sense of humor.

• Visited July 2013

McLean, Virginia
“Great Spanish/American food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Food and atmosphere are excellent. Shrimp and Grits are the best in town. Ahi tuna just melts in your mouth. Wine list is extensive.

Regular entertainment most nights.

Visited June 2013
Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Your review sums it up- thank you!
Orlando, Florida
“A Little taste of Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This restaurant was amazing! The food was so delicious everything I ate just made me feel like a was in heaven for a moment. They also have great martinis! The food was sooo good I especially liked the crab cakes, pasta, and of course desserts, The bread pudding was so yummy. A very romantic and relaxing environment along with great live music. Very enjoyable experience I will continue to go every time I'm in St. Augustine! Thanks Cellar 6 for a great weekend!

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Incredible!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

A place I keep going back to continues to amaze me. As a new 'professional' I am enjoying not studying at night and actually enjoying going out for more than the purpose of getting sloppy drunk as I did in college. This place has class. I like to dress up a little and enjoy wine. So many choices by the glass. I've just started to try the food which is a 10. The server I had, Morgan, recommended a few things. I decided on the filet special as a treat. I have never eaten such a great piece of meat cooked perfectly. Great live music and ambiance makes for a great night out each time I am back. I think I will soon be on the VIP list!

Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for your review! Keep coming back and tell your friends about us too!!
Jacksonville
“Great food and wine selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Chiken flatbread with balsamic and cilantro was delicous. Nice wine by the glass selection. Atmosphere was contemporary and clean. A nice addition for the St augustine area. To top it off we had really great service. I would highly recommend this place to others.