“Great chicken chunks!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Great chicken chunks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great stop for lunch on Saturday while visiting the downtown area. We were lured inside by the samples of chicken chunks outside so we took the family in and had a great lunch. I ordered the marinated chicken chunks (some of the best I've ever had). Everything is a la carte here and overall is a very good value. Everything we had was great to eat. Almost all the seating they had was outdoors under a roof with fans, so it can be a little hot unless you are seated right under a fan. They have indoor seating as well but it was full when we were there. I really enjoyed this meal and will go back on my next trip for sure. I can't believe those chicken chunks were so good! Service was okay.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brussels
“good choice to eat lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had lunch there on our St Augustine's sightseeing trip.Well it was delicious.Waiter's very friendly.Food as fresh as can be.I would recommend this .Have lunch/dinner there.
Thanks guys.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Wish we had eaten elsewhere.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our server was delightful and friendly, BUT the beer was warm, the guacamole tasted as if it had been prepared with a bad avocado, two of my three grandchildren's meals came out first, then two of my daughters, then myself, another daughter and another granddaughter. The server then came out and asked what my mother had ordered. We let the children start, but the other four of us waited approximately 15 minutes for my mothers entree to be delivered and only once did the server ask if any water needed to be refilled. POOR, POOR EXPERIENCE. One daughter enjoyed her burger, the other adults left the majority of the food on the plates. Will not return

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Merritt Island, Florida
“One of our favorite restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We've eaten there several times and have never had a bad experience. Wait staff is always friendly and the food is great. The marinated chicken chunks were surprisingly good as was the marinated tuna wrap and burgers. A safe place for my son to eat who has food allergies as well!

Visited July 2013
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped in for lunch. We had a burger and a catfish sandwich. It was OK but nothing special.
Service was nothing to write home about.

• Visited June 2013