“A Perfect First!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Perfect First!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2006

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at what we thought was the most wonderful and hospitable Inn in St. Augustine. We were more then pleased with the outstanding service and gorgeous accommodations. My girlfriend surprised me with a romantic get-a-way for Valentine's Day/Birthday. I couldn't have been more pleased with our room and the feel of this Bed and Breakfast. It was a get-a-way that got us out of our routine city life and helped us to escape the normal of TV living. I love the fact that the focus of the Inn was on the room and time period it was built. We couldn't thank our host enough, who went above and beyond in our stay to make our weekend unforgettable. Her hospitality and the overall feel of this Beautiful Bed and Breakfast helped to confirm a return visit from us in the near future. We have and will continue to recommend this Bed and Breakfast to all of our friend and family!!

• Stayed March 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2006

My husband and I felt welcome the second we met the innkeeper. She showed us around the adorable Inn and made us feel perfectly "at home." We stayed in the Attic which had a lovely claw-foot tub and a sweet little sitting room. It was nice being at a B&B with antiques and period-appropriate items around. The tv/vcr was outdated, but we weren't there to watch tv anyway! (I understand they are in the midst of replacing them.) Breakfast was delicious, and I enjoyed having homemade specialty items instead of cafeteria-style pick and choose fare. There was complementary beer, wine, and soda, and champagne for mimosas on the weekend. I've been to Inns with no-name sodas and nothing else. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed March 2006

Been to Penny Farthing Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Penny Farthing Inn

Address: 83 Cedar Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32084
Location: United States > Florida > Saint Augustine
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #13 of 31 B&Bs / Inns in Saint Augustine
Hotel Class:3 star — Penny Farthing Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Penny Farthing Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Penny Farthing Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.