“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #173 of 444 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had the best service and food. The Beer was awesome!!! Loved every minute. Liked that you had different choices in beers. Recommend this place. Had the Club Sandwich and it was amazing

Visited February 2013

Jacksonville
“So many beers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The guy at the hotel told us to come here and it was the best place to get a beer in St. Augustine. It is all bottled beer not much on draft but there are so many. I think there are over 120 different kinds.

Visited December 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
“Beer emporium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Service is always the best here. Very good at knowing their products. We have been coming here for 15 years and everyone is very nice and helpful. We will have our card filled one day.

Visited January 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Beer Beer Beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you like beer, you need to get here! A huge variety and well priced for the selection. They usually have live music, and the atmosphere is very cozy. Better for couples than those with children. In fact, leave the kids outside!

Visited November 2012
Liberty, Missouri
“Happy St. Pats!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My family and I travel to St. Augustine quite often. On St. Pats Day my husband took some of his friends that traveled with us around to some of the historic spots. I come from a city where St. Pats Day is almost as big as Christmas...so I was off to grab a beer instead. I stumbled across this bar and it turned out to be the best part of my trip. I was the only customer in there as I had arrived at open. The bartender was awesome! She helped me with my choices of beer. There are hundreds to choose from!

I never would have thought the best part of my trip would be by myself at a bar...but it was just that! The best!! I will be back, unfortunately for me I did not keep this place a secret, so I imagine next time all of the guys will be with me.

• Visited March 2012