“Awesome ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 104 Activities in Saint Augustine
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: St. Augustine's very first, original, award-winning Historic Pub Crawl adventure! Drink up the history of St. Augustine with new friends while you explore traditional pub-lore of eras past. You'll learn how various drinks have shaped history. Its all about Beer, history, friends and fun! This unique experience is all inclusive as you receive full size premium beers, wines, sangrias and more at each stop we visit. Tour is appx 2.5 hrs, $39 per person and departs 7 days a week. If you enjoy "Spirits with your Spirits" then we also offer a HAUNTED version, known as our Creepy Crawl, that is only $17 per person and departs at a later time.(includes your welcome drink only and then discounts along the way at each pub we visit) You'll learn how to use real paranormal investigation equipment on our Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tours, and actually investigate the haunted taverns we visit!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
“Awesome ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

My boyfriend a d I decided to the haunted pub crawl tour and we had a blast. Our tour guide Miller was very informative and fun. I liked that we were a small group of people and we even chilled after the tour with more drinks.
I recommend this tour because not only was about ghost stories, it also had history.

3 attraction reviews
“Our anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Super fun great time our tour guide was super awesome will do it again. Isabella was very informative and very nice thanks for a good time. .

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
22 attraction reviews
“A Cool Crawl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had a really fun time on our pub crawl. Our tour guide was named Alan and he gave us a lot of fun information about the city. We stopped at four bars and they were probably not places that I would have stopped at on my own, so I was glad the crawl took me there. We were allowed to order off a selected menu at each pub. You get a pint of beer at each location or you can choose a glass of wine. We only had one other couple on our crawl, so the five of us had fun chatting and drinking. The crawl took a little over 2 hours, but the time seemed to fly by!

Visited July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
“So fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Went with some friends and it was fun! Enjoyed the history our tour guide shared! She was great and we enjoyed her! We toured 4 bars including first stop and a cemetery. The bars were great, only had one free drink and next stop was discount for tap beer which we didn't want. Wasn't aware of any other discounts or free drinks. My only complaint was our group was very large, really too big and should have been separated into two groups. But we had fun and would recommend!

Visited June 2014
Leesburg, Virginia
“A must!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This tour will just give you a taste of Saint Augustine and what it has to offer! Me, my husband, and parents had a great time on this tour. We went to three pubs and even tho we didn't encounter anything too creepy the storytelling was fascinating. Our tour-guide was so much fun, hiding behind corners to scare people and was very personable.

The prices for the drinks were cheap (including the crawl discount) and all the bartenders were laid back and fun! There were a few people in our group that caught some cool pictures and we all had fun (half drunk) looking through our photos seeing if we caught something on camera.

I would totally do this again! Its just a good time!

Visited July 2014