“I want to move in!!!! I LOVED IT!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agustin Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Augustine
Agustin Inn
You added Agustin Inn to your Saves list
29 Cuna Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32084   |
Ranked #16 of 31 Saint Augustine B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“I want to move in!!!! I LOVED IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was our first time at a B & B, and I was sooo happy and amazed with this beautiful place! It is in the center of were all fun happens in St. Augustine and the Castillo de San Marcos is directly across the street! Everything is within walking distance. Our room was amazing and clean. The bed was comfy and the pillows were the softest pillows ever! The breakfast was great! My husband and I are not to fond of quiche but it was AMAZING!!! The strawberry soup was just as delicious! The staff was amazing and friendly! We had an absolute ball while we were there! We stayed in the Wyndham Suite and it was PERFECT!!! The whirlpool tub was the BEST part!!! The pub is right behind the room and you could hear the live music which was pretty cool... it did not bother us.. we enjoyed it! I recommend the Augustin Inn to anybody and everybody! We will be returning soon!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Korean first
Fernandina Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

This was our first experience staying at a Bed & Breakfast and it was wonderful. The staff was so nice, the breakfast was delicious, and our room was very cute and comfortable. The location is awesome -- right in the middle of the downtown historic district of St. Augustine. We were able to walk around to various places, come back for a few minutes to change, then head back out for the evening. We were never very far from anyplace we wanted to go. We will definitely come back!

De Leon Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

We have stayed at various places in St. Augustine and this Inn is the best! Our room was very clean and "homey". The employees were extremely helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Breakfast was fantastic and the location cannot be beat. Highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Madison, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

what an unexpected pleasure and value. Great location--middle of the historic downtown. Service was outstanding as was breakfast. Room was small but fine for us. Definitely will visit again.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Very nice house, the location is fantastic and everyone we had met was very nice. The rooms were a little outdated looking for me, but it was comfortable and cozy. The breakfast in the morning was amazing, and like I said, the location cannot be beat.

Room Tip: I honestly don't remember the name of the room we had, but I would guest they are all very nice.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012 via mobile

I booked this Bed and Breakfast without knowing anything about St.Augustine and boy did I luck out. The location is perfect, staff was friendly, the room was nice and clean, it was just great. The only thing I wasn't too fond of was the breakfast, but it's only because it was something my husband and I were not to familiar with. It was still ok for the food, but overall I give the entire stay an A+!!

• Stayed March 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Better than both our expectations!

This was an excellent stay. Located a block away from all the action on St. George and walking distance to everything- this was a perfect spot. The food and service was also extremely impressive with unique and well prepared breakfasts.

We stayed in the Excalibur room with a small kitchenette (basically a mini fridge in the room) but if you are staying in a B&B you wont need much more. The room was only noisy from around 5pm- midnight friday and saturday as it is located near a bar on St. George with outside music- but this is not a big deal if you aren't easily annoyed- I was not.

In short- I will for sure stay again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Agustin Inn? Share your experiences!