My husband and I returned to Casablanca Inn last month. Although it was rather chilly in town we enjoyed walking around the less crowded historic area and then returning to Casablanca Inn's "Tini Martini" bar to sit in front of the new fireplace in the back room of the bar. When we thawed out we went onto the porch with its fabulous views of the bay and the horses and carriages. We hadn't realized that the porch was heated and we were very comfortable sitting there as well. We especially like the Select Comfort Beds, the staff, the cleanliness and the friendly and comfortable ambience at the Casablanca Inn. We will be going back as often as possible and recommend it to others as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine