Me and my husband stayed at the Casablanca Inn after a trip to the Daytona 500 for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We stayed in Room 20 of the Coach house for three evenings and loved it. The bed was comfy, the porch overlooking the streets was great and the jetted tub was huge! We loved the breakfasts and especially the bloody Mary's and Martini's at the Tiny Martini Bar. The Inn is right on the water and it is so relaxing to sit out front and watch the boats. It is in a perfect location and as many nice places there are to stay in St. Augustine, I probably wouldn't stay anywhere else when we go back! Oh, any my beer can did move on the table on the deck; it just might be haunted!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine