I recently stayed for a long weekend at the Casablanca Inn. The rooms were nice, breakfast was wonderful & the location right on the bay was beautiful. The Martini bar is not to be missed. Have a Martini or a nice wine & relax. it is the place to be. We were in room 12 in the back of the Inn. Overall considering it was the Celtic Festival & the bikers were coming in it was quiet. They also have the number beds that are wonderful to sleep on.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three luxury suites and rooms in a bayfront location in historic St. Augustine, panoramic Matanzas Bay views, whirlpools, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries, and peaceful luxury. We also have our Tini Martini Bar on the property for your use with seating on our front veranda with a gorgeous bayfront view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.