“Excellent Pizza, not sure about the other options” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #123 of 484 restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
Gainesville, Florida
“Excellent Pizza, not sure about the other options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was right down the street from our hotel and it turned out to be a great find! We popped in for lunch with our two kids, and managed to snag one of the last available tables. The service was good but the pizza was even better. Really good stuff, HUGE slices, just the right amount of crust. My husband had the meatball sub, which he enjoyed, but once he tried our pizza he couldn't stay away from it. The kids, of course, loved it too.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Orlando, Florida
“Great food, nice little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The people are nice and the pizza they serve is great. They're very busy on the weekends so get in early, or plan to wait (just a few minutes) for a table. Take out is probably a good option as well. Definite re-visit next time in town! Thanks!

Visited March 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“What can i say but i was impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was a liitle wary when my daughter wanted to eat here by the appearance of the place. But after eating here i was amazed. I ordered a Stromboli and it was the absolute best I have ever had. My wife, son and daughter ordered calzones and my other son ordered a white pizza. It was all amazing. The food was made to order. All sauces are made form scratch. No cans in the building. I can't wait to eat here again. The employees were great. I would give 10 stars if i could.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
central Florida
“Good Pizza, Salad,mmm not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great Pizza slices, I ordered the antipasti salad, no dressing, not really italian style, they had layered salami and ham and cheese and cut into tiny pinwheels, lettuce was brown, tomatoes were translucent...meaning they had been cut yesterday, they were also paper thin. Lots of locals there, but apparently eating something else.

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This pizza was authentic, delicious, and affordable! We plan on coming back next time we visit St. Augustine. Only downside was they closed at 830 on a Saturday. We weren't done eating and the employees stood at the counter watching us and waiting for us to leave.

• Visited March 2013