“A memorable experience” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   38 Marine St., Saint Augustine, FL 32084   |
Yorkshire
“A memorable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We usually stay in larger more impersonal establishments. We're so glad that through Trip Advisor, we found and booked the Kenwood Inn. We got a warm welcome, stayed in a beautiful room and were able to park our car safely and easily near to the inn. The highlight for us was eating breakfast in the opulent dining room. Breakfast was a different experience from our other stays - personalised dishes served on real crockery with real cutlery instead of the ubiquitous plastic. Definitely the place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
west palm beach fl.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My Husband and I spent two wonderful nights at the Kenwood Inn. Pat the proprietor, her daughter Kate and Bashee made our stay really enjoyable. They pay special attention to their guests needs. In my Husbands case since he has a hip problem they made everything as comfortable and easy as possible, including parking our car and even sending Bashee to accompany him home. We both commented on his wonderful smile and said how pleasant he was throughout the day. The rooms are tastefully decorated and the breakfast is truly awesome.I would highly recommend the Kenwood Inn, you will feel like an invited guest in this wonderful, beautiful home. Pat does her best to make your stay a memorable experience.

Auburndale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We booked rooms for our family and friends for our daughters wedding while in St Augustine. Everyone had a wonderful time, totally enjoyed their rooms and food while staying at the Kenwood Inn. Pat was wonderful to work with while planning everyone's stay, we even asked her to host the rehearsal dinner, which she did, and the food and venue couldn't have been better. Will differently stay there again in the future should the need arise.

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful, it's very hard to chose one over another, I guess it all falls on y...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was an amazing place and with the owner Pat, there is no way you can find a better way to spend a few days. My niece and I stayed four days and enjoyed every moment. The location is great and even with bad knees it is still within walking distance of many restaurants and easy access to the trolley. Be sure and ask Pat for restaurant suggestions. Our stay was over Veterans Day and I noticed that they put up flags on the holiday. That was very nice touch and a great way to honor our Vets. We were able to take a peek into most of the rooms while they were empty and all were just beautiful. Many great ideas in decorating. The home was always well kept and clear and the breakfast daily was delicious. Always having fresh fruit and different egg dishes. Besides Pat and her wonderful home St Augustine will be a vacation to remember and a choice well made. A huge "Thanks" goes out to her and her staff. I give the town of St A an excellent rating for exercise because it is great to walk most everywhere you go.

Room Tip: Several two bed suites to select from. Some rooms only have a shower but they are huge showers with...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Huffman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was my first time staying at a B&B my aunt took me for my Birthday and I loved it. Pat was wonderful and her home is amazing. I would highly recommend this place and hope to return in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Rooms beautifully decorated and comfortable. Peaceful, quiet, accommodating B&B. Delicious breakfast! Walking distance to everything. Pat is a lovely and gracious hostess. Friendly staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Kenwood Inn.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
South Charleston, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was my fiancé and I's first time staying in a Bed and Breakfast and we picked the right one. Our room was great and our bathroom was recently renovated! Pat the owner is so great!.. We were there to take our engagement photos as we are getting married in St. Augustine next year, she steamed my fiancés suit and had her housekeeper press his shirts! She also let me use her sunroom to have my hair and makeup done! I truly felt like I was at my home away from home! This b&b is also within walking distance from everything in St. Augustine and it felt great to just park our car and not touch it again all weekend!! If you stay anywhere in St. Augustine, this should be at the top of your list!! will definitely be staying there again!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Kenwood Inn? Share your experiences!