“Loved Carriage Way” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   70 Cuna Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32084   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved Carriage Way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2005

This was our first time staying in a B&B. I reserved 2 rooms for myself, my husband, and another couple, for my husband's birthday. We enjoyed everything about Carriage Way. The owners were very helpful without being overbearing, the location was ideal, the rooms were clean, quiet and quaint, and the breakfast that was prepared each morning was delicious. I highly recommend Carriage Way when staying in St. Augustine.

• Stayed August 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Palm Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2005

We stayed in Miranda's room in the cottage last year. This was my first experience in a bed and breakfast and eventhough our stay was perfect and we have talked about it many times over the past year, I had nothing to compare it to so I didn't realize how special it really was until now. We just got home from a Valentine's Day night in St.Augustine and after an exhaustive search I thought I had booked the perfect room somewhere else, well I was sadly mistaken. Now that I have another B&B to compare Carriage Way to, I will never go anywhere else. The bed in this room is the best I've ever slept on, the jacuzzi is the perfect size for a romantic evening, and Larry the innkeeper is great. He gives you just the right amount of hospitality without being too chatty. Well I learned the hard way but hopefully I can save somebody else. Book your room now at Carriage Way.

• Stayed June 2004
Pass Christian, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2004

We stayed here for our honeymoon (1 night) in July 2001. The breakfast was great, and it was such a charming place. It's location close to downtown and very reasonable rates made it the best choice. The rooms are quaint and clean, and take you back to a simpler time. We hope to return to celebrate an anniversary!

Been to Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast

Address: 70 Cuna Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32084
Location: United States > Florida > Saint Augustine
Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Suites
Ranked #6 of 31 B&Bs / Inns in Saint Augustine
Hotel Class:3 star — Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast 3*
Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the beautifully restored Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked breads, complimentary beverages including wine, afternoon deserts and WIFI. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Carriage Way b&b
Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine

If you own or manage Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.