We were super pleased with most everything about this hotel! The staff was terrific, the rooms were clean, beds extremely comfy...breakfast was "ok"....I'm personally not a fan of hotel breakfasts but my husband seemed to like it. Pet friendly too so that was super helpful. Was convenient to I-95 and still close to historic St. Augustine. We initially intended to only stay one night but found the city so charming that we stayed a second night. The front desk staff ended up putting us in a different room the second night because we did have some slight noise issues with the AC in the first room. I mentioned it to them in passing and when we came back for the second night, they remembered my comments and placed us in a different room while that AC unit was being checked out. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay and would go back there in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With easy access to I-95 and both outlet malls this 60 room interior corridor La Quinta Inn & Suites is 100% smoke free and pet friendly. Our Spacious comfortable rooms come with free high-speed internet, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and hair dryer. Take a dip in our outdoor Pool and Heated Jacuzzi or take advantage of our fitness and business centers.As of 2012 we have new management and staff that look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- La Quinta Saint Augustine
- La Quinta St Augustine