“Amazing 5 stars all around!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 485 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
“Amazing 5 stars all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The island burger is probably the best burger I have ever tasted and the chocolate moose toffe cake was amazing. All the food was amazing my whole family loved it we went twice in five days and we plan on going many more times. I highly recommend it to anyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Downright amazing!!! 5 stars all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I am here on a 5 day vacation with my family and man mangos is the only place we went to twice. The prices are great the food is great. I had the island burger which I consider to be the best burger I have ever tasted and I order burgers EVERYWHERE. I have also tried other dishes there and were all delicious! The dessert though was decadent, we had to chocolate toffe mouse cake and was amazing

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Mongo's has the best wraps!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! If you like fish tacos, you will love the Mango Wrap! I get it blackened with sweet potato fries. OH, you have to try a piece of the chef's coconut cream pie. It is amazing. Second to NONE!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Good food, disappointing service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to Mango Mango because of the reviews. The food was good but I thought we were treated very shabbily by serving staff. When we got there there were no booths available in the main restaurant so we were sat in a dimly lit family annex full of noisy children. We asked if staff could look out for an available booth in the main restaurant but they were dismissive, When we moved ourselves first to a small high table in the main room, then to a booth when one became free, we were treated rudely as if we were being awkward.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ontario
“Best Restaurant in St. Augustine Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went to this restaurant twice in five days. We loved it and so did our kids. Be adventurous and try something you have never eaten before and you will be delightfully surprised. Highly recommend the Shrimp Tacos, Corn Cakes and Cuban Burger. Great service. Only downside was the loud obnoxious woman yelling into her cell phone throughout our entire meal. She single handedly cleared the place out.

Visited March 2013