This was the hotel we went to after one look at the Sun City Center Inn down the road. This was like the Ritz Carlton compared to that motel. Yes the ceilings need work and there does need to be some updating on a bunch of things, but it was clean and comfortable. The people at the front desk are very nice. There was the smell of smoke on the third floor but that I'm sure was due to the college kids roaming the hotel after a night at the bar. No noise to complain of however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ruskin Inn, Ruskin near Sun City Center. Our tastefully appointed guestrooms offer our guests a relaxing stay while visiting the Bay Area. Each room features a microwave, refrigerator, in room coffee maker, iron and board, AM-FM alarm clock radio and over 70 channel cable television with free HBO. Our hotel is within thirty minutes of downtown Tampa, Bradenton and the sandy shores of St. Petersburg beach. Let our staff pamper you while visiting. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ruskin Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruskin Inn Tampa Sun City Hotel Ruskin
- Holiday Inn Ruskin
- Ruskin Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ruskin