The Ruskin Inn is clean, has great beds in a beautiful location and pet friendly. Enjoyed stay.
Only negative was that the coffee was the worst I have ever had. McDonalds across the street make it a plan to go for coffee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ruskin Inn, Ruskin near Sun City Center. Our tastefully appointed guestrooms offer our guests a relaxing stay while visiting the Bay Area. Each room features a microwave, refrigerator, in room coffee maker, iron and board, AM-FM alarm clock radio and over 70 channel cable television with free HBO. Our hotel is within thirty minutes of downtown Tampa, Bradenton and the sandy shores of St. Petersburg beach. Let our staff pamper you while visiting. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ruskin Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruskin Inn Tampa Sun City Hotel Ruskin
- Holiday Inn Ruskin
- Ruskin Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ruskin