The staff was friendly, that was the only good thing about this place. One of the most important thing about a hotel is how clean it is. This hotel did not measure up. The pillowcases on both beds had stains on them. I don't mean just a spot or two. It looked as if they needed to be tossed out and replaced. They were suppose to be white, but all in the center on both sides were largely stained, and you could see what I am guessing is mascara marks also. The breakfast in the morning was also bad - english muffins, 3 types of bread, dried out cold eggs and Gravy with sausage that looked really bad. There was one biscuit. You had to go to the lobby to get coffee. Granted not that far, but come on now. You could pay the same price and stay at a the quality inn, comfort inn and get a nice clean room and hot breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ruskin Inn, Ruskin near Sun City Center. Our tastefully appointed guestrooms offer our guests a relaxing stay while visiting the Bay Area. Each room features a microwave, refrigerator, in room coffee maker, iron and board, AM-FM alarm clock radio and over 70 channel cable television with free HBO. Our hotel is within thirty minutes of downtown Tampa, Bradenton and the sandy shores of St. Petersburg beach. Let our staff pamper you while visiting. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ruskin Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruskin Inn Tampa Sun City Hotel Ruskin
- Holiday Inn Ruskin
- Ruskin Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ruskin